Unison’s mission is to provide innovative and effective process solutions that improve clients’ businesses in the Dairy, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries – delivering unrivalled service, innovation and value throughout.
Unison strives to be a distinguished international process engineering organisation with 24/7 on-call servicing and testing, and a focus on pasteurisers, homogenisers, heat exchangers, separators, pumps and valves.
Formerly called Unison Engineering Services Ltd. – and initially a service and supply company – Unison Process Solutions launched in 2006 when Paul Sheehan, an accomplished engineer with over 40 years’ experience, realised there was a lack of quality process equipment service providers. Renowned for our reliability, we develop innovative solutions for the Dairy, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries.
Today, with our combined 80 years’ experience in the liquid processing industry, our knowledge of processing solutions is unrivalled. This, combined with our in-house manufacturing, results in tailored solutions designed to increase each client’s efficiencies, reduce costs and help them meet deadlines. Our constant investment in R&D ensures Unison can compete with market leaders, resulting in abilities as diverse as our clients’ requirements.
Why the focus on pasteurisation? Over the past few years, consumers have witnessed an increased emphasis on pasteurisation for extending shelf life and avoiding spoilage. This means more and more clients are searching for a cost-effective solution. Having spoken with our customers to find out exactly what they need, our engineering and design team have developed Unison’s range of cutting-edge pasteurisers.
A key strength of Unison’s products is that they meet the needs of the small to medium-sized producers who traditionally had two choices: invest in larger equipment than required, or settle for laborious and time-consuming batch pasteurisers.
User-friendly and fully automatic, Unison’s pasteurisation systems are uniquely built and designed to accommodate artisan producers’ exact specifications. Configured in single- and double-deck form – processing 200 to 20,000 litres of liquid per hour – our continuous systems save time, energy and money. It’s truly a win-win for consumers.
At Unison, we also specialise in non-destructive heat exchanger integrity and holding time testing. These solutions allow companies to test their key heat exchangers quickly and effectively, with cutting-edge technology that reduces the risk of product contamination and costly recalls.
When it comes to locating defects, our patented testing systems (HEIST and Pastest+) are the most advanced methods on the market. Our HEIST system, for instance, allows companies to test their heat exchangers daily, 365 times a year – eliminating the need to open up the system onsite. (Outdated heat exchanger testing systems, it’s worth noting, only conduct tests two to four times a year. This puts their products at severe risk of contamination.)
Ultimately, our HEIST system empowers companies to manage their heat exchanger testing so they can reduce safety risks before diving into production. Unison’s solution translates to time and money saved, from expensive recalls and service repairs to wasted production and labour.
YOUR PARTNER IN INNOVATIVE PROCESSING
Unison’s expert team are revolutionising the way consumers test their pasteurisers and plate heat exchangers by providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to everyday problems.
As one of Ireland’s main servicing companies, we haven’t strayed far from our roots. We offer a 24/7 rapid response service, with a unique capability to react quickly to customers’ service needs. This, paired with our experienced engineers, has positioned Unison as a trusted service and spare parts supplier.
From creation to installation, our solutions go through rigorous tests and enhancements, ensuring we can deliver the premium solutions on which our clients have come to rely. Each solution is rooted in superior engineering, exceptional design, quality craftsmanship and a custom approach focused on safety and efficiency.
We truly pride ourselves on our after-sales and customer care service, so please rest assured that you will receive immediate technical assistance to queries, with access to our 24/7 rapid response team. Whatever you may need, we have you covered. Simply consider Unison your partner in innovative processing.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS
Unison will provide customised solutions for your business with precision, expertise, and innovation – allowing you to focus on what you do best: delivering world-class products to your customers promptly and without compromises.
How so? We stand by the superior quality of our products, exceeding client expectations as a result. Our engineers work round the clock to test and develop the highest-performance solutions, investing heavily in research and development so we can comply with the industry’s strictest safety standards.
With that, whether you’re an artisan producer, a farmer, a startup, a small to midsized company, or a large corporation, Unison can accommodate all your processing needs. We are deeply committed to helping you implement strategic solutions that will allow you to grow your business in less time, and at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
How does that sound? Contact us at Unison Process Solutions for a complimentary consultation, and let us discuss how we can help you today.
We provide the same dedication to each and every call. Whether the client is a small artisan producer or a major multinational corporation, we pride ourselves on our customer service. Have a question on our pasteurisers or other process solutions?
Contact us at Unison Process Solutions for a complimentary consultation, and let us discuss how we can help you today.
TO WORKING WITH UNISON Process Solutions
Whether our client is a small Artisan producer or a large multi-national corporation, we offer all of our clients the same level of top class customer service.
Our aim is to offer our clients unrivalled service, quality, innovation and value.
- Development, manufacture and supply of a variety of equipment - including Continuous Flow (HTST) and Batch Pasteurisers, Homogenisers, Separators, Heat Exchangers, Chillers, Water Saver Units and much more.
- Service providers - Unison are committed to providing the best of services, both in planned preventative maintenance and emergency breakdowns. Our team ensure your process system runs as efficiently as possible and have over 80 years experience servicing all leading models of Homogenisers, Heat exchangers, Valves and Pumps.
- Integrity and Holding Time Testing - with HEIST and Pastest+, Unison's patented heat exchanger testing systems. Unison is revolutionising the way in which Plate Heat Exchangers are tested worldwide. Unison's HEIST system is a world first empowering companies to take control of their own testing, eliminating the need for service engineers and allowing testing to be done quickly and effectively.
- Distributors - Unison are also the only Irish distributors for many leading brands including Evoguard Pumps and Valves, HST Krones Homogenisers and DF Italia Milk Vending Machines.
- Spare Parts Supply - We supply a wide range of top quality processing spare parts which are delivered the same day or next. We stock parts supporting Tetra Pak, APV/SPX, Alfa Laval, GEA Niro Saovi and HST equipment. Unison have also partnered with DSO Fluid Handling Europe to provide high quality, direct fit parts at substantial savings over OEM equivalents to Ireland and the UK.
- Turnkey Process Projects - Unison’s Process Engineering team specialise in the turnkey design, fabrication and installation of bespoke process systems for the Dairy, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Industries.