Flash v Batch Pasteurisation
Benefits of Unison's Flash Pasteurisers
- Flash pasteurised milk tastes better than batch
- Continuous Pasteurisation which ensures that the product gets to the market in a timely manner
- Up to 3 times faster than a batch pasteuriser
- Fully automatic and user-friendly - one touch control from start to finish
- Easy operation via Touchscreen HMI Controlled PLC
- Save Energy Costs - Heat recovery of up to 92% which is a significant saving in costly energy
- Can be used for liquid milk, cheese, yogurt, juice, cold brew coffee, cider, beer, wine and many other products
- No need for manual cleaning, saving you time and costs with our CIP (Clean in place) system in place.
- Can also be used to clean your accompanying tanks
- Automatic detergent dosing with conductivity control (optional)
- Online Monitoring Available with 3 years worth of data is stored on the system for download via USB
- Full batch control - Customer can select capacity
- Fully enclosed pasteuriser (Optional) - Unison is the only company worldwide offering this
- Extremely compact Electric (1 or 3 Phase power) or boiler supply heating Milk heated at user selected temperature
- Unison Pasteurisers may be integrated with a Homogeniser and Separator
- Fully CE certified and compliant with worldwide standards
At Unison Process Solutions, we are passionate about developing innovative solutions for the dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
In a market dominated by high expense brands we wanted to come up with a high quality alternative for small to medium sized producers. Having spoken to our customers to find out exactly what they need to optimise their pasteurisation process, we are proud to say that our engineering and design team have developed the most cost effective pasteurisers on the market today.
Our plug-and-play compact pasteurisers process between 200-2,000 l/hr, are user friendly and fully automatic with one-touch operation. Studies have shown that batch and Continuous HTST (High Temperature, Short Time) methods of pasteurisation result in the exact same quality of milk but Unison’s continuous flow pasteurisers are three times faster, use 10 times less energy and can result in savings of over €3300 a year vs a traditional batch pasteuriser.
For producers who have higher processing needs we offer bespoke pasteurisers processing between 2,000-20,000 l/hr. Unison Pasteurisers also come configured in single or double-deck form and are specifically designed to meet your operational requirements.
Click on the links below for more information.
Begin Online Enquiry
We are experts in the field of liquid processing and keen to assist our clients with any processing solutions they require. Thanks to our many decades experience, Unison is able to help our clients to find the right pasteurising solution by offering plug-and-play compact pasteurisers, bespoke manufacturing, proposing accompanying machinery and equipment which combine technology and user-friendliness. Get in touch today to find out how we can help you process!