Process Equipment Servicing
Our team of skilled service engineers leave no stone unturned to ensure your process system runs and keeps running as efficiently as possible. We specialise in servicing of:
- General Maintenance Service
- Homogeniser Service
- Valves Service
- Pumps Service
- Heat Exchangers Service and Refurbishment
- Heat Exchanger Integrity Testing
We know that when it comes to selecting your process equipment servicing partner, it’s not just about competitive rates, it’s about keeping expensive downtime to a minimum. We are on site fast and aim to fix first visit. Servicing and testing on your equipment should be thorough, quick, and professional. Read more about our 24 hour expert repair and inspection service below.
Benefits of Unison
- Maintenance and on-site repairs
- 24/7/365 emergency coverage. Should a breakdown occur, we guarantee a response within 24 hours, including evenings and weekends, to ensure you get back up and running as quickly as possible and with minimal downtime.
- Free Equipment inspection, followed by a full report and quote for repair.
- We have a full stock of spare parts.
- Service center repairs at our Limerick headquarters.
- Our highly qualified engineers have over 40 years experience with all makes and models of process equipment.
Our engineers have over 80 years experience servicing all leading models of Homogenisers including Alfa Laval, APV, Rannie, GEA, HST, Niro Soavi and many more. We are partners and the sole official Irish suppliers of Krones Group HST Homogenisers. HST's high pressure homogenisers are designed and manufacturers in Dassow, Germany, leveraging decades of design know how in this field. Our strong partnership with HST means you are in safe hands when it comes to all your homogenising needs.
What does a Full Homogeniser Service include?
- Replacement of all wet end seals & gaskets.
- Draining of oil, followed by an oil and filter replacement.
- Full component inspection
- Oil pressure check
- Product pressure gauge inspection
- Lubrication of bearings
- LOP operation check
- Test-run and an abnormalities check
- Full, concise report on the machine
Unison Engineering carry out on-site valve service work on all makes and models of process valves.
Our engineers have extensive experience in all aspects of valve maintenance and can provide valuable insight to customers on the correct hygienic operation of the valve.
We offer a preventative maintenance contract for entire sites where we take responsibility for the scheduling, servicing and record keeping.
We want to help customers maximize their pump equipment investment, as we know that no business, regardless of size, can afford downtime. We also know that we can’t always be there the second you need us, which is why we also provide:
- Troubleshooting assistance via telephone provided by skilled technicians.
- Pump repair training on-site for your staff to make interim repairs as necessary.
- Customer on-site inventory of pump spare parts.
Heat Exchanger Servicing
Unison’s team of highly skilled service engineers carry out routine maintenance and emergency repairs of all makes and models of Heat Exchangers.
As the majority of spare parts are held at our facility in Limerick, we are able to offer a rapid breakdown service. Our services include De-Gasketing, Acid Cleaning, Crack Testing, Channel Deformation Checks, Re-gasketing and Pressure Testing.