The Complete Hygienic Pasteurising Solution for Milk VendingA Quick, Cost-Effective, Hassle-Free Solution for Selling Milk Direct from Your Farm
GET MORE VALUE FOR YOUR MILK!
Dairy farmers are seeing a price increase of over 700% per litre of milk by selling directly to their customers.
INSTALLATION MADE SIMPLE!
With our plug-and-play unit, you can be up and running in a matter of hours! Putting an end to planning applications*, hiring and managing external contractors (engineers, builders, plumbers, electricians etc), building hygienic rooms, endless filling out of documents and waiting months for department clearance.
REDUCE COSTS - SAVE OVER 50% ON SET UP
Reduce your setup costs. There is no additional building required aside from the unit. All you need is a concrete base, internet, electricity and water supply.
NO MANUAL OPERATION REQUIRED
Operating the unit is effortless and remote, taking place with the touch of a button on the Unison app - making daily processing quicker than ever.
Introducing the Smart MicroDairy
Milk Vending has become increasingly popular for farmers who are looking to sell their milk directly to customers. Traditionally, dairy farmers looking to start vending would have had a very lengthy process ahead of them. Along with the high investment financially they would also have to invest a lot of time in order to get the venture off the ground. This included applying for planning, filling out endless documents, building hygienic rooms (and operator changing rooms) as well as the stress of hiring and managing contractors to carry out the work. This process often takes months.
With our patented Smart MicroDairy, we have eliminated the cost and hassle of setting up your milk vending business. Unison’s plug-and-play units are fully enclosed hygienic pasteurising rooms - that include everything you need for processing milk. The Smart MicroDairy is fully compliant with the Department of Agriculture standards and are built, tested and certified offsite so you can be up and running within 4 hours of delivery. The Smart MicroDairy does not require a separate hygienic room, which eliminates the need for planning permission. Operating the unit is also effortless, taking place with the touch of a button on the Unison app - making your daily processing quicker than ever.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SMART MICRODAIRY
CONTACT US TODAY
Fully hygienic enclosed room with a flat roof.
Hold down on image and move to rotate. The image below is of the Smart Microdairy Unit.
CONTENTS OF THE SMART MICRODAIRY UNIT
- Unison Flash Milk Pasteuriser with electric heating
- Integrated over-pressure system
- Automatic holding time test system
- Integrated CIP (Clean in place) system - the raw milk supply is externally-connected to the stainless steel Flowplate with CIP return connection. Ability to wash up to 4 tanks.
- Fully automatic and user-friendly PLC/HMI controlled
- Water chiller
- Air compressor
- Insulated storage for vending machine milk tanks
- Ramp for easy milk tank access
- Air fan for ventilation
- Electric control panel
- Basin for hand washing
BENEFITS OF THE SMART MICRODAIRY
- Tested, certified and commissioned prior to delivery.
- Fully piped and wired for operational use.
- Fully compliant with Department of Agriculture standards.
- Installed in less than 4 hours.
- No garment change room or building required (and therefore, no more planning permission). Only requires a concrete base, internet, electricity and water supply.
- Compact Unit.
- Environmentally friendly- Reduced waste water, no disposable garments required and Heat recovery of 92%.
- Automatically-controlled milk pasteuriser, water chiller and air compressor (which can be set to pasteurise and fill vending machine tanks to the required milk level).
- Integrated fully automatic CIP (Clean in place) system for washing the pasteuriser and vending machine tanks.
- Reduced risk of contamination during pasteurisation.
- Online monitoring for fault-finding detection.
- Milk tanks are stored in a secured insulated room.
- Processing, tank storage and vending all in one area so little movement of heavy tanks required.
- No onsite operator required (all controlled via the Unison app).
CONTACT US TODAY